Bill Payer Program
The Bill Payer Program does not meet with clients at Hale Barnard. Please call to make a Friday morning appointment at our off-site meeting location.
Hale Barnard’s Bill Payer Program for disabled individuals originated in 1995. We are currently at capacity and are unable to accept new client referrals. We serve Social Security recipients who are eligible for a representative payee. Our clients come from a variety of ages, backgrounds and disabilities. As an organizational representative payee we work with each client on an individual basis to ensure that his or her basic financial obligations are met. This could include working with a client to reduce their phone bills or helping them save money so that they can one day be housed or remain in their current housing.
Our clients are required to:
- have a MA photo ID
- receive Social Security benefits
- have an ongoing caseworker and/or support team
- be willing to be in our program,
- have a mailing address to receive mail and able to open a Citizens Bank account
- be able to cash checks or access an ATM at a local Citizens Bank.
For more information on the Budget Management Program for Seniors, contact Patricia Alcidor at 617-375-0880 ext 117 or send a message here.